If you are a new patient with our office, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time for registration and paperwork processing purposes.
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card
- Workers Compensation Information (if applicable)
- Insurance Referral (if applicable)
- Co-payment (we accept cash, check, money order and all major credit cards except American Express)
- New patient paperwork that can be printed from the “forms” section under the “Your Visit” tab
- All prescription or over-the-counter medications you take on a regular or as needed basis